Travelling to London
In partnership with Tourism London, we’re excited to welcome you to London, Ontario. Known as an inclusive community with small-town charm and big-city appeal, London is located in Southwestern Ontario almost halfway between Toronto and Detroit, USA. London boasts a number of hidden gems to explore and is affectionally known as the Forest City. With award-winning neighbourhoods and unique cultural offerings, London is home to world-renowned festivals and events year-round and in 2021 was named Canada’s first UNESCO City of Music.
The City of London offers convenient access by road, rail or air
- Air Canada and WestJet provide air service from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal to London International Airport.
- Transport to and from the London Airport must be done by taxi or Uber. Taxi to or from the airport (one way) will cost $35-$40 per trip.
- Note: Robert Q does not travel from the London Airport to campus.
- Pearson International Airport in Toronto and Detroit Metropolitan Airport can also be used as international hubs.
- Direct flights From Toronto to London
- Shuttle Busses like Robert Q can be booked to bring you from Toronto / Detroit to London (costs vary)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Robert Q Shuttle not available from this location.
Both Highway 401 and 402 are easily accessible at London's doorstep just a short distance from the heart of the City.
Here are some options to park* your vehicle on each day:
Evening – Elborn College (Lot X)
Location: West side of Western Road, North of Sarnia Road, near Elborn College.
Morning & Afternoon – Huron University College
Huron Visitor Parking Lot (Must enter before 11am)
Evening – Brescia University College
Parking Available in Lot A or B (Accessible Parking available in Lot C)
Morning & Afternoon – King’s University College
All Lots near King’s University College will be available, and gates lifted on Saturday.
*There will be shuttles picking and dropping off attendees from hotel(s) to the event
location(s). So, if you’ve booked your accommodation, please check out the Shuttle
Via Rail operates passenger rail service on the CNR line with London being the third busiest passenger terminal in Canada.
Conference participants are responsible for making their own accommodation arrangements. London offers a multitude of well established and boutique hotels to choose from. Downtown hotels are located approximately 10-15 minutes from campus.
A complimentary City Bus Pass will be provided to all attendees of the conference at registration.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott – London Armouries
- The Park Hotel
- Hotel Metro
- Brescia Summer Accommodations << SOLD OUT
Each attendee will receive a London Transit pass courtesy of Tourism London in their registration package. This pass is good for all London Transit (bus) routes for the duration of the conference. We encourage everyone to get out and explore all that London has to offer.